The modifications I made to the Marlin (RNH 666R)
- Installed a reversing light and fog lamp.
- Storage box/basket to sit on the rear brackets (steel base is made, just need box).
- Painted petrol tank cap surround
- Painted door hinges
- Cut roof bars in the middle so they fitted in the car better and moade bag to store them in.
- New wheel nuts (Wolfrace items).
- Replace left running board, fix bonnet and have then resprayed.
- Fixed a suspension bottoming out problem
- Added spot lamps
- Installed Air Filters and bonnet bulge
- New brake pads up front (Green Stuff gave better braking, but squeals terribly when warm
- Replace switches
- Add relays for front and rear lights / add connection block for lights on rear box (above)